Saturday, October 24, 2009

Two in One Day - {Paducah Photographer}

I don't normally post more than one sneak peak a day but I needed to get this one on the blog because I have several more from this weekend that will need to be blogged soon. I also know that this guy is probably anxious to see a few of his images. We took off on one of those cloudy days this past week before it started raining and got a quick session in....We hit lots of places all in one day! It was so much fun! I knew that he liked the stuff he had seen from the more urban sessions so I felt creative to just have some fun!

Here are a few of the results and I couldn't be happier. I hope you are as well!








This is one of my favorites! I couldn't help but add it in!

No comments:

 

About Me

I love to find ways to capture moments that will only come once in a lifetime. My philosophy is that it is better to do it now than to regret it later! Email me at darlingbydesign(at)gmail(dot)com for more information.