Monday, October 19, 2009

2009 Christmas Cards

Did you know that Christmas is 10 1/2 weeks away?

Have you started thinking about your Christmas Card options yet?

I would love to make it easy for you....all you have to do is address and stamp them and they will be good to go! Here are a sampling of the new cards added to the lineup for 2009. Any of the cards from last year are available for ordering and they can be found here. The deadline for Christmas orders will be December 6th.

If you have had a session this year and would like to place an order for Christmas cards let me know and we will get everything squared away!

No comments:

 

About Me

I love to find ways to capture moments that will only come once in a lifetime. My philosophy is that it is better to do it now than to regret it later! Email me at darlingbydesign(at)gmail(dot)com for more information.