Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This amazing family invited us to their property in Illinois this past Saturday. I feared that we were going to be rained out but thankfully it was just a little cool and overcast. They have this awesome creek in their backyard and I fell in love with the beauty of it. I wish I had a place like this to photograph all the time. It was a perfect place for little boys! You can tell they were really familiar with it and climbed with ease. The colors are starting to turn and the weather is evidence that fall is here. I love fall with the rich autumn colors.

This mom did a great job coordinating their clothes. I love the color scheme and how they all coordinate without necessarily matching.








The boys got a puppy that we snuck in at the end. I think these two are long time companions!

Leave your comment love....I know these families love hearing what you think as well!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sara, I absolutely love our pictures. I'm so excited and can't hardly wait to see the rest. Thank you so much for coming to our home and capturing these priceless moments.

Debbie said...

Sara, Please tell me they are getting a HUGE canvas gallery wrap of the third one down with the dog! AWESOME! Actually, they are all awesome! Maybe they should get them all in canvas and do a grouping on a wall! I'm just sayin'......

 

About Me

I love to find ways to capture moments that will only come once in a lifetime. My philosophy is that it is better to do it now than to regret it later! Email me at darlingbydesign(at)gmail(dot)com for more information.