Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family + a One Year Old = Fun {Paducah Family Photographer}

This beautiful family was a delight to meet and spend some time with Sunday afternoon. The little guy is a year old and just precious. He warmed up to me pretty quickly which always melts my heart. We started out with some family images and he decided to ham it up for us. I loved the choice of clothing and colors they wore. It worked so well with the changing colors in the trees.

Isn't the love here so sweet? I LOVE these kinds of images.


A few of the little guy.





No comments:

 

About Me

I love to find ways to capture moments that will only come once in a lifetime. My philosophy is that it is better to do it now than to regret it later! Email me at darlingbydesign(at)gmail(dot)com for more information.