Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from Darling by Design

I just wanted to pop in and say MERRY CHRISTMAS.  I am so grateful for all of the incredible people we have been privileged to meet this past year as Darling by Design got off the ground. I feel so blessed to have worked with people that recognize the importance of capturing memories of their families not to mention how fun it was to meet so many awesome families that just loved having a good time together.   I believe that getting family photos done should be a fun experience and our client's proved they know how to laugh and have fun.   

We have some exciting things in store for 2009 and I can't wait to share some of those.  I can't thank you enough for making 2008 more successful than I could have ever imagined. God has truly led me in this process and blessed us immensely.  I am so grateful for his guidance and have been reflecting on that in the last few weeks.  I hope that you will all take time to hang out with your families and recall the ways He has blessed you this year!

I am planning to take the next few days off to hang out and enjoy family so if you email please be patient as I may not be able to answer as quickly as in the past.  We already have many things on the horizon for January so make sure to check back often.  

However right now I am going to go play.  Our precious niece is here and we can't get enough of her!  (since I hate to post without a picture here is one of her from October...)



No comments: