Friday, December 19, 2008

Gorgeous....

One simple word describes the last shoot of the year that I was privileged to do..... Sarah was absolutely gorgeous. At the perfect place in her pregnancy to get photos done, so easy going, and willing to do anything I asked on a pretty cold morning. We borrowed a friend's field and woods and went to town. I LOVED several of these images and feel they are awesome memories to capture. If you are interested in a maternity shoot please give me a call. I can't wait to do the newborn photos as soon as that sweet little girl is born.

Take a look at these....I mean she just laid down as soon as I asked.



Warming up for a moment...


To me this image just looks so peaceful and serene.


A favorite black and white....




Thank you so much Sarah for trusting me and being willing to step it up a notch. I think it definitely shows in all the pictures. I can't wait to meet your precious little girl!

No comments: