Monday, October 13, 2008

McKayla - Reidland High School Senior

First, I must say that getting to do senior sessions has been SOOO much fun. I remember being so excited to do my senior pictures. There is just something about it being your time to shine. McKayla was so fun! Everytime I would see her at church she would be so excited about her pictures. That just makes me excited and want to give her the best! She was even posting on Facebook about taking her pictures.

Let me tell you she knew how to work it in front of the camera! Half of the time she would just come up with her own poses and would be changing them before I could even get a few shots off. I think she has watched a few episodes of America's Next Top Model.

It was so difficult to pick just a few to put on here but I restrained myself to not post 10 or more......


You wouldn't even know that the mosquitos were about to carry us away....


I love this one. It's something about her eyes that are just piercing and the black and white just tops it off!

This is a new favorite wall for me! It was perfect with this sweater she bought and didn't wear until today!

Doesn't she look like a model? She was a natural!

This dress below was McKayla's homecoming dress and boy does it have a story. McKayla works for a local bridal and prom dress shop. She had taken her dress to go get alterations and the day she was supposed to pick it up it burned in a fire that spread from the neighboring buildings. She had hoped they got it out but unfortunately found out that night they hadn't been able to save it. Homecoming was the next day and she was devastated! It was a huge surprise when they called on Friday to tell her it had been recovered in a closet that hadn't burned. She was beyond estatic!


Thanks again McKayla! You are such a fun, sweet person and I am so glad that I know you!

1 comment:

Sara said...

How fun! That black and white one is incredible!