Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jake

First, I am playing with some ways that I can post bigger images on the blog so that you get an even better look. Be patient with me as I tinker with things. I also appreciate your feedback about what you like and don't like.

I know that Jake's mom has probably been anxiously waiting to see a glimpse of our fun from last weekend. Jake has a birthday soon and the milestone needed to be documented. After warming up for a few minutes, he was mesmerized with all the trucks that drove by while we were playing. He loves to hear the sirens and gets excited about them. We followed him around and let him show us what he thought would be fun.


A little hide and seek.....


He definitely kept me on my toes and didn't stay in one place for to long.


At the end of our session we took a walk and hit the jackpot. We found a cute little arch just his size. He did enjoy playing a few more rounds of hide and seek with us! These are probably my favorites!




I will be in touch soon with the rest of your images!

Also, make sure you keep reading if you haven't checked us out in the last few days. I have been posting LOTS this week!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sara, those are precious! Some of my favorites ever!