Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Holiday Cards!!!

It's that time again! I'm not sure where the year went. Our year has been filled with lots of transitions and preparations as we get ready to welcome a new little one into our family. We have spent lots of time completing paperwork and have been on a waiting list now for 7 months! We can't wait to see a picture of his sweet little face.

In the meantime...it's time to order your Holiday Card! If you have had a session with us this year we can work together to design a perfect Christmas card! If you would like to do a card but we haven't had our session yet, I would love to work with you to accomplish that!

If I have enough interest I will schedule a day of mini sessions! Just contact me and we'll discuss the details.

The first two sets our the new 2010 designs for Darling by Design...and the last two sets are previous years designs that are still available.

Pick out your favorite and give me a call or send me an email darlingbydesign(at)gmail.com.




No comments: