Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Family Portraits


I'm afraid the little bit we may see of fall is here! The leaves are changing so quickly and I don't think it will last very long! We have really enjoyed getting to know this family over the last several years...I photographed their oldest since she was a year old! This time we decided to meet early in the morning and I brought my secret weapon....my husband. This precious one immediately warmed up and they went on all kinds of adventures during our session. He spoke her language I guess and we captured some great images!


The light was just gorgeous as it came up through the trees!


A beautiful family portrait!


This sweet one just turned ONE! It is such a fun age....she was a little timid at first, but warmed up pretty quickly!


She had a big birthday party later in the day and we had to grab a few pictures in her owl dress. LOVE IT!


I LOVE these of mom and dad! Gorgeous light and colors...and a great couple!

No comments: