Thursday, October 21, 2010

Urban Family Session

You might recognize this family because they grace the front page of my website! They scheduled to update their yearly family portraits and to have a little fun together. We actually enjoyed one of the FEW cool days we have had this year so far. I'm running behind in posting sessions and they have already seen their full gallery!

However, I try to make sure each family gets a little BLOG LOVE.

These are some favorite family images!



I OFTEN get lots of questions about choosing clothing for your session and this family is a GREAT example of coordinating their clothing to fit the personalities and the look they want for their session.


So CUTE!


Couldn't you just eat them both up?!?!

He looks pretty handsome!

One last family image! These kids were awesome! I hope for one family image in a session but they just kept workin' it for my camera! We had a great night!



No comments: