Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Catching Up

I am still playing catch up from my marathon weekend a few weekends ago. I feared it might be our last nice weekend of the year so I booked myself solid. I didn't take into consideration how long it would take me to process all those images. :) So to all of you families...thank you for your patience as you waited to see a few of your images!

This sweet family had me out to their home and it was a fun challenge. We had to work with the sun a bit but we found some great locations. I loved getting to meet their little man. He was precious!





This family had to reschedule because of sickness...but I think our new date had even warmer weather than the first time did! It was 70 degrees and we were warm by the time we finished. Their boys were so fun and so into taking pictures. It made for a fun time!




This sweet couple is excited about their upcoming wedding! I was honored to capture a little bit of their relationship. They have been together for a long time and you could see that they were really comfortable with one another. It even comes across in their images. I plan on sharing more of their session as I get caught up, but for now here's a few good ones!



1 comment:

Sara said...

Love the Sikes pics!