Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fun Family!

This mom was so excited and that made me excited. I couldn't wait to meet up with them Saturday. We had an awesome day to be outside enjoying capturing some precious images. I was flying solo so I had my work cut out for me but we had fun! I was excited when Mom told me she liked the "weird" stuff. I love families that just want me to capture them being together. I hope this is the "weird" stuff you were talking about!


Can't you tell their house is just loads of tickling fun?


The leaves were plentiful!


Ms. Ballerina was precious even if a little bit shy.



He has a fascination with trains and couldn't wait for this part of the session.


Little miss was the happiest baby!



Thanks again for a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Great job capturing the family's personality.