Monday, November 2, 2009

Cards and an Announcement

I found one more set of cards that I just couldn't resist. I have decided that all of my cards will be double sided this year on premium card stock. They look awesome and you will be proud to send them out as your Christmas cards. Photo cards are my favorite Christmas Cards to receive and they are the ones that are displayed all year long on our refrigerator. Why not send them out to your friends and family this year?

Along those lines and because our schedule has gotten so crazy I have decided to offer a handful of mini sessions. These sessions will take place on the morning of November 14th.

The $75 Session fee includes 25 flat photo cards and an online gallery with 10-15 images.

The sessions will start at:

8:00am -
8:30am -
9:00am -
9:30am -

I expect these to fill up quickly so make sure you call or email soon to get your date and time reserved. You can email Sara at darlingbydesign(AT)gmail(DOT)com. First come, first serve!!!




From last year....


No comments: