Tuesday, September 1, 2009

If this little man is half as smiley for his senior portraits as he was for his one year portraits, the photographers job will be simple. He made my night delightful. I couldn't have asked for a more cooperative boy tonight. He laughed and smiled for 45 minutes. Several times it seemed that he was posing just right! I love nights when everything just goes so smoothly.

This is literally the first image on my camera from our session. You know it will be good when this is the first image.....


He didn't want to sit down much but he decided the steps were fun for a few seconds....I love the contrast of this image!


Gorgeous light and a love for fences = a perfect portrait!


He wouldn't wear it but he couldn't have posed better to show us that he has a birthday coming up this week!


Thanks Mom and Dad for sharing your perfect little man with me!

Bring on those comments...I know they would love their complimentary 4x6.