Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Long Time Coming

**** THERE IS ANOTHER NEW POST DIRECTLY BELOW THIS ONE! MAKE SURE TO KEEP GOING!

This is a session that has been a long time coming! Several times we have talked about setting up the session but something always seemed to get in the way. However, we persevered and it happened! We enjoyed some beautiful weather on Saturday morning and it couldn't have been more enjoyable!

Both were so cooperative but their is something magical that happens around age 4. She followed all my directions and suggestions beautifully and made my job easy!




I love the light coming through the trees and they both look so angelic.


He was a little unsure at first but I we prevailed captured that little boy wonder and joy.














Wow!!!


I hope your sneak peak was worth waiting for! My offer still stands: 10 comments awards you a complimentary 4x6.

3 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

What beautiful pics of Luke and Lauren!! Love your photos!!
Carrie Brown(Amanda's sister-in-law)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful kids & beautiful pictures!! So glad you are able to treasure these moments, Amanda!!!

Sara said...

I love the one of them looking at each other!