Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Senior: Paducah

A beautiful senior. A beautiful day. A beautiful location.

This is another repeat client and I couldn't be more happy to photograph her senior portraits. As a birthday present she spent the day getting pampered. I believe they started with a hair appointment and facial, followed by an appointment with a makeup artist to perfect her makeup for the day. The ending result is beautiful photographs! I think this is a fabulous ideas for senior girls to feel fabulous for their senior portraits! The look was soft and natural but stunning!


We used a new location and I loved coming up with new ideas. It's part of what I love about photography. You can always change things up!





We finished up just as a storm rolled in....it seems to be a trend with my senior sessions!


Thanks again for allowing me the honor! We enjoyed spending a few hours with you.

3 comments:

Aym's said...

Laura's pictures are amazing!!
:)

Sara said...

Oooh, great idea with the pre-picture pampering. How fun! The last two are my favorites.

Unknown said...

What a pretty young lady!