Monday, September 28, 2009

SOOOOOO BEHIND

I'm trying to get caught up on blogs tonight so if you are waiting make sure you check in the next day or two! If you are my friend on Facebook you know that we were on vacation for over a week. We enjoyed celebrating with Mike's sister and our new brother in law. They planned a destination wedding on a cruise ship! It was great because we all sailed with them so it was a great vacation. I have a few images to share that will be coming soon I hope.

Let's get down to business here though. This sweet little guy has graced my blog several times already and he is only 3 months old. I photographed him when he was in the womb and an itty bitty newborn! Now's he a whopping 3 months old! This age is interesting because they are smiling a lot for mom and dad but don't pull it out on command! He seemed a little tired on the afternoon of our session but nonetheless we captured sweet images!

YAAAWWWNNN....... (the fresh air just mellowed him out)


Always blowing bubbles!


Love all his little features (eyelashes, nose, lips, chubby cheeks). I could just eat him up!

We had to hang him by his toes but it sure produced the laughs. Boys sure do love rough housing and it starts early.

Enjoy your peek! I'll be in touch soon.

No comments: