Monday, August 31, 2009

Family Fun

This sweet family was a blast to spend the evening capturing priceless moments. We met at a nearby state park that the frequent regularly and it was an awesome new spot for a portrait session. This little guy is used to getting to play there so he kept wondering when it was play time but he did great!

Mom said she wanted to just capture the family together and I feel like we did just that. I enjoyed every moment!


I love how he smiles with his eyes. There is just something magical about people that smile and it lights up their entire face.



Now this just melts my heart. I love to see a little boy and his daddy together. Dad was trying to help me get him posed but he just wanted to hug on his hero.


Precious!!!!


Mom had to bring the tickle monster out. It was VERY effective! One of my FAVS!!!


My other favorite....they just look like they are having fun!

I love when my subjects tell me they just want me to catch them interacting with their family. I think these will be the treasured photos as life goes on. Thanks for trusting me with such a special task. It was great fun!

Don't forget.....
10 comments = complimentary 4x6

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wonderful, wonderful images! That last one is a winner! :)

Laurie Denton said...

Great pictures. Very hard to pick my favorite! Anyone that can capture a 3 year old happy is amazing!