Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Few More....

I had a fabulous time Saturday finishing up this gorgeous senior's session. As you recall we were stormed out earlier in the week and the wait was well worth it. This senior is genuine inside and out, good natured, and a joy to spend a few hours with. I felt blessed to meet and get to know her.

She had some ideas of her own when they called and asked me to photograph her so it was fun to bring those ideas to life. I think we worked well together to create something special for her! I love that I can offer something unique for every senior.

I hope you enjoy these....


Her guitar has been a big part of her life so we included it in several places. I love it!


She is also very involved with her church. I love the dedication that she wanted her Bible included.


I have been waiting for the perfect moment to use these chairs. Today was the day! I LOVE how it turned out.



She wanted a field and two days later the field I typically use was mowed :(. I was so sad. But I found another and it had the perfect setting sun.

Thanks again. I hope this is a memorable year!

No comments: