Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Intrigued.   This precious little guy made us WORK for his smiles.  He knows our game and knows we will keep acting goofy if he doesn't smile a lot.  So he did just that.  Kept that straight face and stared us down.  He would smile before I picked up the camera and after I put it down but not much while I was holding it but he is PRECIOUS.  I could just eat him up.  This is the fourth time to photograph him this year and I dread to see the year come to an end.  He has a great family and he has the best expressions ever!  

We had to do this in two different segments.  We tried early morning but he was just tooooo tired.  Mom says this is typically his best time but not on Monday.  He knew it was a holiday and meant for resting.  So we met back up after nap time and dodged all the rain.  Both times the clouds were perfect so we were able to get beautiful light.  

Thank you so much for giving me the honor!


Such a ladies man....


He just got right into a pose.


I feel like he is saying, "Seriously?  You want me to do what?"


Such an honor.  I love this part of my job!

I hope you guys have a great vacation!  Enjoy your little man.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Now, that's cute!