Sunday, May 3, 2009

Austin - Marshall County Senior

NOTE:  I am out of town this week and may not have easy access to email.  Please bear with me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.  If you need to place an order go ahead and we will get it processed.

It's hard to describe how much fun this session was.  It was the culmination of sessions for all our seniors at our church.  I feel so honored to have been able to document such a momentous occasion for all of them.  They all have unique gifts and talents and I can't wait to see what they accomplish.  

Austin was a ton of fun as we wandered through different alleys and streets.  Between he and Mike we laughed a ton but still were able to capture some great images.  He made my job easy and fun.  The difficult part was narrowing it down after the fact.  Here's the proof that we were successful.




This was Mike's idea..... I love it!



Love the car...


I'm still in the process of catching up.  Check back soon for more fun!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yep, those are great!