Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beautiful Night

This sweet family has had their session scheduled for several months. I have been privileged to photograph several of their cousins so I was really looking forward to meeting them. They didn't disappoint. Sweet girls, precious smiles, cute giggles, amazing parents, and a talented assistant.

I don't get to have my assistant, Mr. Mike (aka ... my amazing husband), with me for every session but I always love it when I do. He is awesome at making the kids and adults laugh. He really does go the extra mile and the kiddos really warm up to him. I am so grateful for the ways that he supports me. Tonight we had to work extra hard to get smiles from the little one and he didn't let me down. He has a way with children.

We were racing against the rain drops but we finished as I felt the first few come down. Aren't these precious interactions between these two sisters?

She is eight months old and loving the grass. She wanted to snack on it so bad but we preferred that she didn't.


She was looking forward to her ice cream but really liked performing for the camera. I never complain when they enjoy the camera.


Hope the ice cream was wonderful!

No comments: