Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mr. Personality

This little guy had a lot of personality as evidenced below.  I have said it before and will continue to say it, the time frame from 6-12 months is so fun!  Babies are starting to really get a personality and are so interested in EVERYTHING!!! Most of the little ones lately have been enthralled with grass.  None of them have seen or played in much of it before.  Paying attention to me is not as much fun so we work really hard to get their attention.  If anyone was to have a video camera we would be guaranteed to win America's Funniest Video with the way we usually jump around and sing songs.  

These are a few days late but I hope they are loved by his momma while she waits patiently for the rest!




I told you he was a cutie!  I'm loving the later evenings and warm weather.  My camera loves it too!

No comments: