Thursday, March 11, 2010

Precious little girl - 9 months

This precious little girl has been in front of my camera several times in her short little life. I love that and have LOVED getting to see her little personality develop. She is a happy baby and always good natured. She is moving and will be walking in no time. Even during this session she really didn't want to have to keep sitting...I mean that's so boring! :)


Mom and dad let her stand and show off her skills.


Quite a little pensive face but still so sweet. The dark doors make her jacket just pop! Her jacket is so representative of spring. I'm sooo ready!


We had to put a little dress on her for a few more images. These little smocked dresses are so precious!


One last one for good measure. That little smile just makes me smile.


I can't believe she will be a year old in just a few short months...be on the watch out for that session!

No comments: