Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Handsome Boy + Beautiful Light=Perfect Combination

At the last minute on Saturday I was blessed to enjoy a beautiful afternoon with amazing light and a handsome little boy (with his mom and dad). Another of my amazing clients sent them my way and it was so fun to walk around with them. This first image is one of the first we took which told me it was going to be a good afternoon!

They dressed him perfectly for the session with different layers for different looks. Unfortunately the handsome little man had a few rough moments but nothing that a snack couldn't fix. Doesn't he just look adorable?


Once we returned to the choo choo all was right in his world. We found one that he could climb on and he was in little man heaven. We couldn't keep the smiles off his face!


Of course a little game of hide and seek works well too!


This is just PURE JOY. Plain and simple. I love watching kids and capturing their expression. So fun.


A Handsome Boy + Beautiful Light= Perfection

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to get to know you guys and spend a little time capturing your precious boy!

No comments: