Monday, November 15, 2010

Mr. Handsome!!!!

If there were a contest for the most times photographed by me....this little man might win! It has been an INCREDIBLE honor to watch him grow up. He's the big 2 now and let me tell you he was AWESOME! Two is a challenging age....but he loves me (at least I like to think so). We had a blast playing with his football...playing catch (he's pretty good!)...and running...and riding his bike. We thought this session might never happen after several unavoidable reschedules but we squeezed it in just in time for the holidays.


LOVE his facial expressions!


This might be a favorite for me....


but it almost ties with the next two.....

Who can resist sweet little boy kisses for mommy...

Do you see now why it's so hard to pick favorites?

No comments: