Monday, September 13, 2010

FUN Senior Session {Reidland High School}

Today was fun! I was blessed to photograph this sweet, fun senior at some property of a friend of hers. It was beautiful and we had a great time exploring lots of different areas of their land. She wanted something different and I think we got it!

I can't pick favorites because I love all kinds of things about different ones. The light was just gorgeous today and made it fun to play with some different setups!

Rather than keep talking, let's get to what everyone wants to see. This was one of the first images we took....I knew it was going to be a fun day!


As we walked towards our destination the road begged us to stop and photograph a little.


This jacket fits her and her personality perfectly! Apparently, she got to do a little shopping (who doesn't love an excuse to shop!).


Love this closeup!

I think I gasped out loud when I saw these on my camera....I just knew they looked amazing!



The color, the light, the smile...everything is perfect!



Her guitar is like another appendage so we incorporated it ALOT! I love guitars and senior sessions...it's so fun!


ENJOY!!! Thanks again for trusting us and having a blast with us!

No comments: