Saturday, June 26, 2010

Birthday Boy

I must celebrate a very special little man today. One year ago today he was welcomed into this world by his mom, dad, and big sister. We captured these images when he was just a few weeks old. I wish I was able to be celebrating with him in Oklahoma but unfortunately it didn't work out this time. This is one of those occasions that I hate living so far away without easy access to travel and unlimited funds! :)

Thankfully, I was able to spend several days with him, his mom and his sister a few weeks ago while helping my mom recover from surgery. We snuck away to the park one evening and had a quick session.

It's amazing how big he has gotten and how expressive he has become. He's drooling buckets as he works on more teeth but I love that about this age! He is so curious and wants to explore EVERYTHING! He loves to talk and this boy doesn't have any problem putting away food. From what I understand he is obsessed with golf clubs right now which I know makes his daddy happy.

It's amazing how much he looks like his sister at this age. I can't wait to watch his personality continue to develop as he grows up.








We are so blessed to have you Maddox and can't wait to watch you grow up! Uncle Mike and I love you and are thinking of you on your big birthday!

No comments: