Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sweet Girls

First let me say I am SOOO behind on blog posting! Summer is always one of our busiest time of the year and this year is no exception! We have been going nonstop since since early May.

This family has had to wait WAY to long to see their posts and I hate that! But it is definitely worth the wait!....

Isn't this precious?


Big sister has amazing blue eyes and is such a joy to photograph. This was her second time in front of my camera and the few minutes we spent together were well worth it!

Our main goal for the session was to document her new little sister. This momma decided to do the 4, 8, and 12 month session and so we were out to capture this little beauty at 4 months.


She was all smiles and made our job so easy!



I'll have your gallery ready soon!

No comments: