Monday, February 22, 2010

Come On Spring....

The snow we have experienced has been beautiful but I'm ready to be done with it. I even went out to play in the snow and enjoyed taking all kinds of fun pictures. I meant to post them here but I have been enjoying my down time a little too much. I did post them on our adoption blog so if you would like to see them, you can find them here.

Tonight though I am excited for Spring to come so we can get back outdoors and start taking beautiful pictures again. Here is a little reminiscing of Spring images from last year.








I'm so ready for the color and warm temps. I'm ready to blog again with some of the great sessions that I already have lined up.

If you are interested in a session get in touch with me soon....Also, be on the lookout for some changes that will be coming soon!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh yes, bring on spring!