Sunday, January 24, 2010

Adorable Little Man

We had a mild Saturday today and we took advantage of it! His momma called earlier in the week to schedule his one year session and we decided we might not get a better day....especially in January!

We met mid day for a perfect, cloudy, cool, humid session. Despite not taking his morning nap this little man did amazing! Never wants did he fuss or cry AT ALL and we worked him hard! Modeling is tough work at this age, you know? But, he doesn't seem to mind.


He even showed off a few cute little faces....


I love this one....he just seems so comfortable with mom and dad holding on.


I love this as well...it might be my favorite. I think he was even dancing for us here.


Little boys being boys...always interested in the sticks and leaves.



It felt great to get out and get to shoot some images today! If you are interested in a session in the next few months, give me a call soon so we can get it scheduled!

No comments: