Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another Day in Paradise

Wow....do we really live in Kentucky?  This weather is just amazing.  I am so happy that I had a great excuse to be out in it.  This little beauty is now 6 months old.  I can't believe it!  She was a precious little newborn last time I saw her.   We met up again tonight and it was so enjoyable. Her mom and dad are great parents and so fun to spend time with.  You should have seen us all out in their yard being silly to get the smiles out of her.  I think she was getting quite a kick out of it.


I LOVED THIS!!! If anyone can find me one of these I will owe you so big!  I would give you a free session to get my hands on something like this.  Her mom told me a family member found it at a yard sale so keep your eyes out and you could benefit!  Isn't it adorable?


I hear that the grandmothers requested this little dress with her in the grass.  Check and Check.


Daddy's other baby is his mustang.  How fun to photograph them in front of it.  Her onesie says "I love my daddy's mustang".


My original idea was some bubbles in this tub....however it was barely 70 degrees when we took these.  In July.  I can't believe it.


Thank you so much for allowing us the honor.  I love getting to see these little ones grow up!  

Leave your comments and mom will get a complimentary 4x6 when the post gets 10 comments.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby. Her Nana and Granddaddy love her so much and are so proud of her! She looks so cute in her white dress in the grass....and in the wagon....and in the tub....with daddy and his mustang....and with mommy and daddy...(No way to pick a favorite. Great job!)

Anonymous said...

JOB WELL DONE! GOOD MATERIAL TO WORK WITH
MEMAW AND POPS APPROVE OF ALL

jaushman said...

Daddy with the mustang is my personal favorite. Johnny Cakes and his 2 baby girls...or is Eleanor considered a lady? What a precious treasure God has blessed you with.

Anonymous said...

Sara, I am so pleased with the sample of pictures on your blog!!! We appreciate you coming out to work with us as Annie Kate grows. You are so gifted at capturing those sweet little moments that we want to remember forever. Thanks!
Sara and Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Great people, great pics! We love all of these! AK has such a sweet smile in the one of her sitting in the grass. LJ will like it!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable...I love the wagon and Mustang pics.

Actually I love them all.

CB

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. It's would be hard to pick a favorite as they are all adorable. I especially like the first one - the family photo of Mom, Dad, and Annie Kate. The picture of Annie Kate in the grass with the dress is really sweet. Love you all! Great Aunt Bev and Great Uncle Harold

Unknown said...

Great pics! She is so adorable.

Erin

Anonymous said...

What a smile!!! She's a beauty and blessing. You are truly blessed!! Kyle, Kelly and Lilli.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!! I WANT A 5X7 OF THE WHITE DRESS IN THE GRASS (I'LL PAY!). LOVE ME SOME AK!! ~WENDY

Sara said...

Those props are all so unique! They make for some great pics.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family & photos. vote for best pic this session goes to grandparents choice baby in the white dress on the grass! Mustang lover with chubby legs is adorable, littlest cargo priceless,
Family shot terrific and Potted Babe with the smile precious as can be.

From those who love you in a far,far place.