Monday, July 27, 2009

Full of Personality

This beauty was easy from the moment she stepped out of her car. She was instantly excited and not shy one bit! I had never even met her before. She had been preparing all week as we had been rained out two consecutive days prior. However, the day we got was gorgeous. We met up at a park that they frequent regularly and it was fun to change things up a bit for me. It was such a pleasure to spend an evening with this doll.

I love curly hair and she had gorgeous locks. See? I'm not kidding this was the first image I took. I was just making sure my settings were right and I got this. I knew it was going to be fun!

She was so focused for the first hour. I'm usually happy if I get 15-20 minutes before kids lose their focus. But even after she got silly, we captured precious images.


Gorgeous light!


I'm having fun using some new textures. Some images just call for it. I thought this was one of them.


I want this one really big in canvas. I love the emotion of her twirling in the field. There were even bees out there but she still got this before we fled the scene!


The sun hitting her curls is just amazing. I couldn't ask for a better model! She and her mom had coordinated all her accessories and had bracelets for each outfit. I could tell they put a lot of thought into her session and I love that!



Good luck in kindergarten sweet girl.... you will do great!

Keep those comments coming...I love getting to give the complimentary 4x6 for getting 10 comments!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh wow. Oh wow. OH. WOW. She is beautiful and precious combined with your amazing photography...all I can say is Oh Wow.

Debbie said...

Absolutely stunning, Sara! I am amazed and awed!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little girl and great pictures!

Amanda said...

I loved taking Abby home from preschool some days when her mom couldn't. She is full of personality, and I think I am looking at a grown up version of my Ellie every time I watch her and talk to her. Abby you are a real cutie! Sara the photography is beautiful, which is exactly why I told them they had to use you!!!!

Jessica Newman said...

This is exactly sweet Abby! Sara you did it again, your talent to capture the very essence of these personalities is something to be very proud of. Abby you are getting big way to fast, just slow down a little for those of us that know you. BEAUTIFUL! How will you all choose?