Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ashley......Senior

Last week I had the privilege of photographing Ashley's senior portraits. As you can see she is a beautiful girl and photogenic as well. It felt like we had several things working against us but once we got started she made my job simple. She knew what she wanted and I just let her do her thing! We were having so much fun that it got dark before we could finish. We are planning to finish up another day but I wanted to give them a peek of what we have so far.







She had been thinking about her wardrobe for months and when she saw this hat, she knew she just had to have it for her senior pictures.


We even captured a few of the "rocker" within her! I love how easily her personality shows through in all of these images.


I hope you enjoy these few shots. Ashley, I hope this is a wonderful senior year and all you dream it to be!

No comments: