Friday, August 6, 2010

Vintage and the Vineyard

I'm waiting on a few friends to arrive for lunch and catching up but I can't resist posting one image from my session this morning. This family has been precious to us for several years. We photographed their maternity session in March and the newborn session in May. Here we are at 3 months and I just love their home and land. Stephen has a vineyard on their property and the grapes are just gorgeous right now. We just HAD to go out and photograph this beauty in the vineyards that are just brimming with grapes. The outfit that she had worked so well with it and to me it has a vintage feel to it. I wish I could find a shirt my size in the fabric because I can't stop thinking about how perfect it was. If you ever need some local wine make sure to call them up.

Isn't this the sweetest thing ever????

No comments: