Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lifetime of Love

This sweet couple attends our church but before our session I can't say I knew them very well. When Mrs. S contacted me she told me that she tries to have a portrait done every 5 years and they were a bit overdue. I was so honored and excited to spend part of our afternoon photographing them but to also hear how they have made their love for one another a priority. They found each other later in life and have been married more than 25 years. They both look so delighted to be together and it was obvious throughout their session. They watched a previous session we had done with small children and requested the monkey impression from Mike. Mike indulged them and we had a good laugh.

Thank you for the privilege of spending time with you. I dream of having the marriage and relationship you do when we have been married as long as you have.


I just love hands...



At the end we did a few of each of them seperately...Mr. S. even got in on acting like a monkey to help us get smiles. I WISH I would have gotten pictures of that! :)



Don't they both just glow?



I encourage everyone to have portraits done so that you can "remember" and "mark" times throughout your marriage!

1 comment:

Sara said...

They are so cute and so happy.