Monday, June 29, 2009

Behind AGAIN

I feel like I am always falling behind. Before I know it I realize that I should have blogged 4 days ago. I am grateful that things are so busy and I really love it. All that to say that I should have blogged this a week ago.

It was pretty hot on the day we met for this session. One of those 100 degree days with 100% humidity. I think we were all sweating when we were done but we sure had fun in the process.

This is just a sample of what we came away with!

I thought these shirts were so cute. They are designed to show the age of the child. LOVED IT!


This little guy is ON THE MOVE. He will be walking in no time. But he stopped every now and then to make us happy!



And of course one of the boys together. Aren't their outfits precious?


Sorry again that it took me a few days. Be on the lookout for several more post as I have a few sessions in the que.

No comments: