Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Niece

I made a special trip a few weeks ago for a extra special little girl. I don't get to see her near as much as I would like but we make the most of the time we do get to spend. She just turned one year on Halloween and she is already walking, I mean RUNNING, all over the place. We didn't have much time during the weekend but we pushed our luck when she was already exhausted. I have fallen in love with several of these photos. They aren't necessarily the most posed but they really capture Karmen.





Something about this photo just grabs me. I love how her daddy's hand is in the photo as well as part of mommy.


My sis is really trendy so she had awesome dresses planned for photos!




I am already looking forward to Christmas when we will see her again!

No comments: