Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Full Post {Paducah Family Photography}

This great family invited me to photograph them at their home and we were blessed with a gorgeous night! They have a great big backyard and the light was awesome for their session! Everyone in the family cooperated and they will have some awesome images to choose from! I was flying solo on this evening (I didn't have my amazing husband) and I worried for no reason! The kids had great smiles and we got some great family images!


Four years old is a magical age! She loved laughing with me and we were able to really capture her personality.


He wasn't sure about the grass at first but as soon as we got a blanket, a toy, and a few songs life was great again!


Another image I couldn't resist throwing in. Isn't this childhood at it's essence?

One last family image.....gorgeous!


Thanks again for your great hospitality!

No comments: