Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall is Coming!

I had so much fun last week hanging out with this family for a little while after work. It was one of those days that you could really tell fall was coming because it was really cool out. At 5pm it was cool enough to need a sweatshirt, so it was great that Sarah had in mind fall photos! I was on my own that day so it was a challenge to get everyone smiling at the right time....but I think we succeeded!


These two brothers were loving on each other! They were SOO excited to be there and had some energy to run out. In spite of their excitement they were very cooperative!


Little sister really didn't want to sit still so we played chase . . . I won!




They had energy so we used it to our advantage. They thought it was so fun to run down the hill.


I hope you enjoy getting to see a few of the smiles we captured last week!

No comments: